Spring Refresh Event: 20% OFF + FREE SHIPPING via UPS. Lightning fast production 2-3 weeks guaranteed! Details
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Why buy a cover?
- Q. Why shouldn't I just make my own cover?
- Q. How do custom-fitted covers work exactly?
- Q. Do these covers really stay in place?
- Q. Why are the prices different?
- Q. Why buy from CoverCouch?
- Q. Are fabric blends comfortable?
- Q. Can I mix and match different fabrics?
- Q. How do I choose the right cover?
- Q. Can I get a fabric sample?
- Q. How do I care for my cover?
- Q. Do you ship to the USA and Canada?
- Q. Do you ship to Europe?
- Q. Do you ship International?
- Q. Do you have a toll-free Customer Response phone number?
- Q. What is your return policy?
- Q. What are the shipping and handling charges when I place an order?
- Q. How long will it take to receive my order?
- Q. Is Express shipping available?
Q. Why buy a cover?
You should buy a new cover for your furniture if...
- You don't want to spend hundreds of pounds on a new piece of furniture.
- You want to freshen up your room.
- You have kids with muddy shoes or pets that shed.
- You want your living room to be inviting when company comes over.
- You yearn for a professional decorator look but not at designer prices.
- You want to make your mauve chair and your green sofa look good together.
- You've moved and your couch doesn't go with your new decor.
- You just got to college and the sofa in your lounge is lime green plastic.
- Your home office looks more like a home than an office.
- Your vacation rental comes with questionable furniture.
- Decorate for the holidays.
- It's Spring! Or Fall! Or Summer! Or Winter!
Q. Why shouldn't I just make my own cover?
Making your own covers can be costly and time-consuming. CoverCouch's covers are made from top quality fabric and sewn by experts. The cost of fabric and the time it would take for you to sew your own cover make it a more expensive proposition than buying CoverCouch-mades. Plus, our cover fabrics are certified and tested for durability, fading, flame resistance and shrinkage, so you can be sure of what you are getting. With all the new up to date patterns available to you with CoverCouch's covers, we give you many quick options in a timely manner.
Q. How do custom-fitted covers work exactly?
We make beautifully designed, comfortable and functional replacement covers that fit IKEA's most popular sofas, chairs and armchairs... perfectly! You can easily replace the mass-market IKEA cover with CoverCouch cover in minutes!
Q. Do these covers really stay in place?
Absolutely yes. They stay on your furniture until you decide to take them off. They are custom-fitted covers.
Q. Why are the prices different?
Prices vary according to model and fabric composition (for instance: EKTORP Two-seat sofa, EKTORP three-seat sofa, HENRIKSDAL chair etc.). In general, the better the fabric, the more expensive the cover is. The better fabric has greater parameters for: abrasion resistance, piling, colour fastness to light and rubbing, flammability, environment.
Q. Why buy from CoverCouch?
We believe that interior design is an art form that involves a personal touch. Personal comfort and function are the most critical ingredients to a beautiful room. We can take care of that! We make many beautifully designed, comfortable and functional replacement covers that fit IKEA's most popular sofas, chairs and armchairs... perfectly! Online ordering is a snap. Just a few clicks and we begin processing your custom order!
All of our covers are made with pride in the European Union by expert sewers! We are very proud of our quality standards and workmanship. We also stand behind our product.
- We're lightning fast. We ship in less than 2-3 weeks. Guaranteed.
- We work hard to bring you the most beautiful fabrics and up-to-date fashions. Currently we offer over 250+ fabrics to choose from.
- Our fabrics are machine washable, extra durable, certified flame resistant.
- Order Free Fabric Samples!
- 100% satisfaction, guaranteed.
- 100% secure shopping – industrial grade data encryption on site.
- 100% secure payments. All major credit cards and PayPal accepted.
Q. Are fabric blends comfortable?
Yes. Advances in technology, especially in microfibers, have created beautiful, soft, luxurious fabrics that look and feel great. Blends are used to make fabric stronger to withstand lots of wear and multiple washings.
Q. Can I mix and match different fabrics?
Yes. In fact, one rarely sees the same fabric all around a room. Mixing patterns and textures is a wonderful way to get a professional decorator look in your room. CoverCouch's cover collection is designed to make mixing and matching easy.
Q. How do I choose the right cover?
There are no hard and fast rules but we do offer some helpful hints. First, try choosing colour first. Pick something that coordinates with your existing rugs, drapes, and wall color. If you're having difficulty, flip through some decorating magazines or books to see if you can find any rooms that look similar to yours. Many people opt for solid colour covers because they are so easy to decorate with. We recommend sticking with a solid color cover if you have a patterned rug for example. If you are looking to change your whole room, look through our website and see what appeals to you. Many customers choose neutral colors for a clean, contemporary look. We have a cover for almost every style and our prices are so good, you might even consider getting more than one cover!
Q. Can I get a fabric sample?
Of course. It's absolutely FREE. Order free fabric samples from us. Even though you're allowed to add unlimited amount of fabric samples to your cart, please mind the free service. The dimensions of a single fabric sample are 10 x 10 cm (3.9" x 3.9"). Choose any fabrics you like, add to cart and proceed to checkout and place your order. You should receive your fabric samples in up to 10 business days.
Q. How do I care for my cover?
See care instructions on every product page as well on a label inside your cover.
Q. Do you ship to the USA and Canada?
Yes. We do accept USA and Canada orders on our web site. You will see the shipping price calculated during the checkout, before placing your order.
Q. Do you ship to Europe?
Yes. We do accept European orders on our web site. You will see the shipping price calculated during the checkout, before placing your order.
Q. Do you ship International?
Yes. We deliver our covers anywhere in mainland Great Britain and almost anywhere in the rest of the world. Please select your country from countries dropdown list during the checkout. If you can't find your country in that list, unfortunately we do not deliver to your destination, however we are able to find a solution for you, please contact us at [email protected]
Q. Do you have a toll-free Customer Response phone number?
No, we are sorry not at this time. We welcome your inquiries, and reply to your email very quickly. At times, it may take up to a day to reply, but this is rare. Most often, you can expect a reply within the hour. You can contact us by email to [email protected]
Q. What is your return policy?
Please refer to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale for full details.
Q. What are the shipping and handling charges when I place an order?
Please refer to our Delivery page for full details.
Q. How long will it take to receive my order?
We manufacture all products on order basis. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for your order to be produced after you place your order and it has been paid. Any estimated dispatch date is a an estimate, which can change without notice.
We will normally deliver goods within 3-5 working days of dispatch. We dispatch our goods via UPS courier company.
Q. Is Express shipping available?
Yes. Absolutely. Please contact us by email to [email protected] before placing an order.